David Auer, CPA
A recognized thought leader on tax saving strategies for business owners.
With over 30 years of experience, David Auer, CPA and the Founder and CEO of Provident CPA & Business Advisors, a national tax consulting firm. David earned his BSBA and MS in Accounting from Oklahoma State University, his JD with honors from Oklahoma University College of Law, and his LLM in Taxation from New York University School of Law. He has the Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) and Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designations with the American Institute of CPAs. David is a Fellow with the Esperti Peterson Institute and member of the Order of the Coif, Wealth Counsel, The American Association of Attorneys-CPAs, and The National Academy of Best Selling Authors.
David Auer is the creator of Strategic Entrepreneurial System ® a proactive holistic strategic tax planning process for high-income business owners that provides the following key benefits:
- Allows you to take control of when and how much you pay in taxes;
- Creates a strategic roadmap to building tax-free wealth through the tax advantages the wealthy use;
- Sets up your business and investments in the best way to slash taxes and protect your assets;
- Legally lowers your taxes in ethical ways so you can sleep at night and not worry about an audit; and
- Allows you to enjoy peace of mind knowing you have a team of advisors supporting you.
David Auer, CPA is a published author and speaker on tax strategies for business owners
David Auer, CPA is a frequent speaker, is recognized as one of America’s Premier Experts®, is on the adjunct faculty of Asset Protection Corporation founded by internationally acclaimed asset protection attorney Robert Lambert, LLM in Taxation, Esq., and is the author or co-author of several books, including 57 Ways to Grow Your Business – Bright Ideas for Serious Entrepreneurs; “You Can Deduct THAT?”; Ignite Your Life with Brian Tracy; Performance 360 Special Edition with Richard Branson; and The Road to Success with Jack Canfield.